University of Leeds | Home
You can register for a University of Leeds IT account from the following dates and you must have accepted a firm University offer of a place before you can do this.
You do not need your username and password to apply for accommodation. For guidance on applying for accommodation, please see accommodation.leeds.ac.uk
- New taught postgraduates: accounts live from 1st August 2022.
- Incoming study abroad: accounts live from 1st August 2022.
- New undergraduates: accounts live from 1st September 2022.
- Other non-standard programmes: around one calendar month before your official start date.
Find your passwordYour student ID is the 9 character number given in the letter sent to you by the University and for existing students is the one printed on your Student Card.
- If you have a problem getting your username and initial password, please try again in 24 hours.
- If the problem persists please contact email@example.com, stating your student ID number.
- If you are a research student experiencing problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your student ID number.
When starting your registration at Minerva you will automatically be redirected to change your password. You'll also need to set up Duo two factor authentication to make sure your account is secure. If you prefer to change your password before starting registration you can go to: changemypassword.leeds.ac.uk